Sunday, November 21, 2010

No Longer A Part Two.....

I was going to post a Part Two on the last post. My plan was to post a Part One on the significance of the House, and then Part Two, on the signifiance of The Home. But honestly, it was keeping me from writing on this blog.

Most everyone has a family and knows how important they are, or, if they don't know that, then they should. If someone doesn't have a family, then I would like them to know that there are other people out there who don't have one either, and families can come in all shapes and sizes. They don't have to be connected by blood.

It is possible to pick your family. There are so many people out there that God has adopted into His Family and you can be one too. Just trust Christ as your Savior, repent of your sins, and ask Christ to be Lord of your life.

Christ will meet all your needs. Whether you are lonely, depressed, grief-stricken, or angry, no need is too big for Him. The joy that can be found in Christ is beyond compare.

In Christ, we are all family, and home is waiting for us one day, for all of eternity. I can not wait for that day, and that reunion.

I guess I wrote Part Two anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment