Sunday, April 17, 2011

Intruder Cat Trumps The Queen "Of Mean" Cat



I am a nice kitty. I can't help it that I am living in the Queen Cat's territory. I am at the mercy of my mommy when it comes to where I live. My mommy told me to be nice, stay out of the Queen "of mean" Cat's way, and to ignore her if she kept stalking me. I done all that and more...but I feel like I just might have to take a stand against this enemy.

_________________________________________________________



Excuse me????? Did the Intruder Cat call me an enemy?? "Hey, half-wit, you are the enemy, because you are in MY TERRITORY, uninvited. You are occupying my territory, without permission, so I have every right to remove you, by any means possible!!"

__________________________________________________________


And so the battle raged during a chilly, rainy Saturday. The Intruder Cat, thinking she had found a napping spot where she would be undetected by The Queen Cat, came walking out of a closet, only to find the Queen Cat was waiting already....




"Hold it right there, Intruder Cat!" If you take another step, I will have tortoise shell fur all over my claws!"



"Here we go again, Queen Cat. Go ahead, attack!!! This time I am fighting back!!" (Sorry mommy, I just HAVE to this time)...



(Edited because of graphic content)



"You are going to regret this Intruder Cat! Open this door, now!"



"When I get this door open, you are finished!"



"Where are my Noncats? I am Queen of an entire Colony of Noncats and there is not one to be found! At this point, I would welcome the small Noncat to open the door!" (Intruder Cat sees the Royal Food Bowls)...



"Finally an uninterrupted meal!"



"Ahh, so nice to stretch out with a full belly!"



"Ha ha ha, I'm so pleased with myself, I'm giddy!"



"Chuck Norris won't be able to help you when I get back inside...you will go down, and OUT!" (But first I have to get back inside!! "NONCATS, where are you??" Oh, sometimes it is so hard to be The Queen Cat!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment