Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Know Marriage Changes People....But This is Ridiculous

I realize that people change after they get married. A once considerate boyfriend now leaves you to open the car door on your own. A once sweet smelling, dressed up girlfriend wears sweats as her daily uniform. Yes, things change after the I Do's are exhanged. But something is just WRONG with my family. I've had my clues, but I could just never quite put my finger on what was going on.


Here are Tommy and Melissa during the dating days of their relationship. They are both normal, good-looking people.




This was Melissa's 19th birthday. I don't know if it's a pivotal birthday, or what, but already you can see the moodiness in her eyes. She's not as excited as I would be if I had cake in front of me.





Alright, the BIG clue here are his eyes. Those are the eyes of a psycho. I should have forbid him anymore time with my daughter. He's practically laughing at me WHILE drinking a glass of milk. Couldn't Batman's Joker do the same thing, and that dude was BAD..........




Okay, here we go.....both are dressed incognito....I realized you think it's because of the weather, but these two dressed like this for a year or more. You could no longer tell which one was Melissa, and which one was Tommy.




Tommy came over for Christmas Eve, and he didn't even want us to call him by his given name. He insisted on calling himself Santa. We went along with it, because by then, we were worried about his mental instability, and we didn't want a scene.





Oh, but Miss Cassidy knew something wasn't right. She just kept crying and saying "Where is Tommy Ming-Ming."





Well, Tommy Ming-Ming came to the door last night with his bride, Melissa. Apparently they have found persona's that finally suit them. Off came the glasses, big jackets, and Santa suit. What was left, is disturbing at best.





He is very proud of himself. He strutted, proud as a peacock around the livingroom. He seems to have come into his own........




Now Melissa, I believe, is just going along with the whole thing. I believe in being submissive to your husband, but you don't have to take it that far. She's a little too girly to pull off the man thing, but I'm afraid Tommy may be too girly to pull off the man thing too.




Happily ever after. I don't think this is the end to the changes they will have in their marriage. But thankfully, HE carried HER over the threshold on their wedding day.


1 comment: