Friday, March 30, 2012

This Past Week At My House

I woke up everyday this week not knowing what to wear. Capri's with sandles? Jeans and a sweatshirt? Umbrella? Sunscreen......crazy! I even got a weather alert on my cellphone calling for "1-3 inches of snow by the afternoon," but it was a mistake. LOL

It was a good week here at my house. I bought a new porch swing. My last one was disintegrating, board by board. I asked Bill to replace the boards last Spring, and the next thing I knew the whole thing was in a heap in the corner of the yard. Hmmm...I hope to spend many a late afternoon here, reading a good book!



The Big Beast has found out where we live, and has once again taken up residence in our driveway. We will take it down South, soon.



We stopped by our daughter Julie's house this past week and I couldn't believe how beautiful her tables were. She bought them used, and then sanded and stained them. They turned out gorgeous!



She also made me this adorable Spring door wreath. She got the idea for it off of Pinterest.



We had several highlights this week. It was Grandparents Day at Cassidy's school. It was so fun to see her classroom, and she was so excited to see us there!



Grandpa with his favorite little lady!



My baby turned 17 years old. I can't believe how fast time has flown by since he was born.

It's not a great pic, but here he is the day we brought him home from the hospital.



And here he is now...on his head is the blanket I carried him in when we brought him home from the hospital.



Billy having a birthday beer,(root, that is), and getting ready to blow out his 17 candles.



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment