Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Queen Cat Welcomes A Visitor Into Her Territory



I had a visitor enter my territory on Saturday. It was an Intruder Cat (NOT THE INTRUDER CAT). I knew this cat was not staying, but merely passing through; a feline friend of another Noncat. I like to think of myself as a gracious, Head of State, so I spent a little time with the cat.

It didn't hurt that the cat was a Mackerel Tabby, like myself...



She was a much younger cat, a budding Queen Cat perhaps, so I thought I would share a little wisdom with her. She arrived in an odd, red cube, that she was reluctant to exit from. While I appreciate her reluctance to run free in my territory, I was inviting her to visit me.



I tried a nice..."Here kitty, kitty"...to see if she would emerge from her cube.



Still she cowered in her cube...I was beginning to think this cat was not worthy of my time or attention.



If I have to MAKE you leave that cube...you will regret it!



It's about time you came out of your cube, you little coward..er...cat. I granted you audience many minutes ago...



Come on over here, I have something to tell you...



YOU MADE ME WAIT!!! NOW GET BACK IN YOUR CUBE AND STAY THERE!!!



Mommy, I don't like this place!!!!



I will be less gracious with the next visitor. I gave this inferior feline too many chances...after all, I AM THE QUEEN CAT OF THE NONCAT COLONY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment